Generic Name: Vardenafil
Brand Names: Levitra, Staxyn
Shipment: Fast Delivery
RX: Not Needed
Where to buy Tramadol online?
Levitra is the brand name of the drug Vardenafil, and is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). This common condition that afflicts many men can be treated effectively with the help of Levitra, a PDE5 inhibitor. The prescription medication is suitable for managing severe ED, especially in those who have conditions that cause ED like diabetes.
How does Levitra work?
Levitra works by inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme in the system. With sexual stimulation, the body naturally releases nitric oxide. The drug combines with this nitric oxide to produce muscle relaxant effects in the blood vessels of certain parts of the body, which in turn promotes the smooth rush of blood to the penile area to produce a strong arousal. Levitra takes approximately sixty minutes for the effects to take onset and last for about five hours. ED is characterized by the difficulty to get an erection or sustain it long enough during the period of sexual activity. PDE5 inhibitors like Levitra work to successfully treat the condition.
Levitra is available for use as compressed tablets, in the dosage strengths of 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg containing the equivalent amount of Vardenafil. The typical dosage is 10mg, which is increased or decreased according to the patient’s response to the treatment. The drug is prescribed by taking into account existing health conditions if any, and other drugs currently being consumed.
How to take Levitra?
Take Levitra by following the dosing information provided by the healthcare provider and the instructions leaflet that comes with the product. The single dose may be taken about an hour or so before the planned sexual activity, either along with or without food. The drug will help in getting a strong erection only when there is sexual stimulation. No more than a single dose should be taken in a day or within a period of 24 hours. Avoid taking the ED drug in higher doses or for longer than recommended. Inform the doctor if the drug does not work as expected for you.
- Do not take Levitra if you are allergic to the active ingredient Vardenafil.
- Taking the ED drug while also using any nitrate drugs can cause the blood pressure to drop to dangerously low levels. Use suitable caution by consulting with the doctor first, if you take nitrates.
- Be sure to tell the prescribing physician of you have any health issues like high or low blood pressure, recent instance of heart attack or stroke, kidney or liver problems, bleeding disorders, hearing problems, vision problems, stomach ulcer, or if you are medical unfit to have sex.
- The drug is not intended for use in women and it is not known if it can pass through breast milk or harm the developing fetus in pregnant women.
- Avoid combining Levitra with other drugs used for ED. Allow for sufficient time to lapse before taking any other ED drug. Check with healthcare provider before trying any other medication used for ED.
- Drinking alcohol while on this medication can increase the risk of side effects.
- Grapefruit and any of its products can interact with the ED medication to produce unwanted side effects.
- A prolonged erection, which is known as priapism, can damage the penis if left untreated and should be checked with the doctor without delay.
Levitra is used only when it is needed, so missing the dose is not likely. If you are on a dosing schedule, take the medication as soon as you remember without taking more than the recommended amount or taking two doses within the period of 24 hours.
Levitra can result in higher side effects. Get help right away from the poison helpline or emergency medical services.
Common side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
Severe side effects:
- Feeling light-headed or like passing out
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling in the hands and feet
- Changes in vision or loss of vision
- Trouble hearing or ringing in the ears
- Symptoms of heart attack
- Prolonged erection of more than four hours
- Painful erection
Seek medical attention without any delay if you experience any allergic reactions, severe ill effects, and any new or worsening symptoms.
Inform the physician of all the drugs you are taking like prescription, over the counter, vitamins or even herbal formulations while getting prescribed to take Levitra. Some of the potential drug interactions may be:
- Antifungal formulations
- Antiviral drugs used in the treatment of HIV or AIDS
- Drugs used to regulate the heart rhythm
- Medications used in the management of blood pressure and prostate disorders
- Other drugs used for treating ED
Keep the pills in their original package, in a cool and dry place that is away from heat and moisture.
Where can you get Levitra without prescription?
Levitra without prescription can be easily purchased over a number of online pharmacies. Despite the ready availability of the ED medication without the Rx, it is safer to get the pills with a prescription for many reasons. The drug is most effective when it is taken under medical supervision with proper treatment guidance from the healthcare provider. Also, reliable online drugstores always ask for the Levitra prescription before filling the order. Not having an Rx doesn’t have to be an issue either as you can get the Levitra online prescription. Opt for an internet pharmacy that offers online doctor consultation with a certified healthcare professional. The Levitra online Rx would be provided to you with the suitable dosing instructions. This does not come with any charges and you can use it right away to purchase the pills online. Choose the right online pharmacy to safely purchase Levitra without prescription with the help of an online doctor.